Deliciously Biscoffy, these cookies are loaded with Biscoff spread and topped with Biscoff biscuits. Add 100g of dark chocolate chunks if you wish for an extra luxurious kick! Soft and moreish, these will not last long.
Biscoff Chocolate Cookies
100g butter or baking spread
180g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
165g plain flour
Pinch of salt
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
30g cocoa powder
2 tbsp Biscoff spread
12 Biscoff biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 210°C/190°C fan/Gas Mark 6 and line your baking sheets with baking paper or reusable liner.
- Pop your butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder and combine.
- Pop in your Biscoff spread and gently swirl in – add more if you think it needs it!
- Divide into 12 portions using an ice cream scoop to ensure they are equally sized. Make sure you’ve got a swirl of delicious Biscoff spread in each scoop.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes – definitely check after 10! I never bake mine longer than 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, break 12 Biscoff biscuits into three pieces and poke them into each soft cookie.
- Cool on the trays for five minutes and transfer to cooling racks.