Ahh what more could you want then chocolate stuffed with more chocolate?! This one is super indulgent, but absolutely delicious. Packed with all your favourites, feel free to customise what goes in! You can also scale it up or down, depending on the occasion.
700g mix of milk and dark chocolate
5 snack sized (NOT FUN SIZED!) chocolate bars – Mars, Snickers, KitKat Chunky… your choice!
50g mini marshmallows
50g dried apricots
50g dried cherries, strawberries or raisins
chocolate sprinkles, to decorate
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square tin with baking paper or reusable liner.
- Break up your chocolate and melt in a heatproof bowl over a simmering pan of water.
- Cut the chocolate bars into slices and the dried fruit into small pieces.
- Pop the chocolate bar pieces, marshmallows, Maltesers, dried fruit and cornflakes into a bowl and give them a mix with your (clean!) hands or a wooden spoon.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it over the additions.
- Mix well until it’s all combined and gorgeous.
- Tip into your tin and press down. Make sure it’s even.
- Sprinkle your chocolate sprinkles over the top to decorate.
- Pop in the fridge until completely set.
- Remove from fridge and let sit out (cover with a tea towel) and come to room temperature so it’s easier to cut.
- Cut into as many pieces as you like!
Adapted from The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook